A list of links to web sites containing important data on Rain Water Harvesting are given below.
- Development Technology Unit of Warwick University – You can find case studies (mostly on different tanks) from around the world, with detailed descriptions. Reports of Research projects are available. There are many more links to interesting rainwater web sites.
- Global Applied Research Network (GARNET) – Rainwater harvesting page of the Global Applied Research Network.
- International Rainwater Catchment Systems Association (IRCSA)- The web site of IRCSA, which organises a bi-annual International Conference on RWH.
- The Family Cistern: 3.000 years of household water collection in Jordan – This site gives a good overview of historical rainwater harvesting in the Middle East with lots of references.
- Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) – The RWH web site of the Centre for Science and Environment, India which is full of interesting activities.
- Newsletter of International Rainwater Harvesting Alliance (IRHA) – Home page of Newsletter of International Rainwater Harvesting Alliance, which focuses on the activities in Rainwater Harvesting, field of the IRHA and its partners.Visit: http://www.irha-h2o.org/irha_newsletter.html