|Project Areas||Changani DS in Jaffna District|
|Duration||26th May 2017 to 30th October 2017|
|Funded by||World Vision Lanka (Guarantee) Limited
|Project Cost||World Vision Lanka = LKR 3,379,200
LRWHF = LKR 306,000
Beneficiary Contribution = LKR 185,000
Total Project Cost = LKR 3,870,200
|Overall Objective||This project proposes to establish 5 RWHS in Schools in Changani DS area in Jaffna District through raising awareness, demonstration and training.|
|Specific Objective||1. Manual on RWH for Jaffna District.
2. Establishment of 30,000 Litre RWH Systems in Schools.
3. Training on Operations and Maintainance of RWHS
Activity 1: Manual on RWH for Jaffna District
- Translation of “RWH manual for Jaffna” to Tamil language started on 02nd June 2017.
Activity 2: Establishment of 30,000 Litter RWHS in school
- Visited 05 following schools in Changani DSD
1. J/Chulipuram North Aarumugam Vidyalayam
2. J/Chulipuram East A.M.T.M School
3. J/Vattu Karththikeya Vidyalayam
4. J/Moolai A.M.T.M.School
5. J/Kaddupulam G.T.M.S
- Conducted 2 awareness programs to parents and teachers at Changani DSDAwareness program was held at J/Moolai A.M.T.M.School on 05th June 2017 ( 19 Female , 05 Male and total 24 participated )Awareness program was held at J/Chulipuram East A.M.T.M.School on 22nd June 2017 ( 19 Female , 01 Male and total 20 participated )